Thank you for your interest in School of Enrichment.
Designed by parents and professionals for Central Oregon families; we believe in supporting families in their quest to find enriching, quality programs for their children. Children ages 2 ½ through ages 6 are enrolled at School of Enrichment. No child will be refused enrollment because of gender, race, orientation, or religion, or that of their parents.
We are currently closed due to COVID-19 and in effort to maintain connection and as much normalcy as possible for our students, we have moved our programs to a virtual platform.
Interested in Joining Our School?
- In person tours are currently cancelled due to COVID-19. Virtual tours are available.
- Admissions tours are held twice monthly on the third Thursday and first Friday at 10:00 a.m., RSVP required.
- We are currently in rolling admissions season and are enrolling students for the openings available for June and September 2020.
- Submit Classroom Enrollment Application and non-refundable application fee of $65.
- If your child is accepted to the program the non-refundable material fee of $350 and the first month’s tuition secures enrollment.